APX Industrial Coatings, Inc. specializes in abrasive blasting and custom finish painting to a wide range of parts and products. We apply liquid coatings and primers to a variety of substrates, including iron, steel, aluminum, fiberglass, and plastic. We also specialize in high quality exterior and interior powder paints to all types of materials. At APX, we paint, package, and deliver according to your specifications so that we can save you the trouble and expense of handling the task yourself.
Customer satisfaction is our main goal at APX Industrial Coatings. Quality service, timely delivery, and globally competitive pricing are the bedrocks upon which our business is built. We are privileged to handle finish painting for many major heavy-equipment manufacturers, as well as smaller regional OEMs and fabricators. These include companies such as Manitowac Crane Group, Volvo, and Gradall. We look forward to providing, you with solutions for your painting needs.
APX Industrial Coatings can accommodate all of your liquid or powder painting needs in our 20,000 square foot painting facility. Aside from quality finishing services, APX can assist you with custom packaging and the handling of your finished goods. You can rest assured that your products are protected until they arrive at their destination. We are able to pick-up and deliver goods, up to 6,000 pounds, in our 12 ft. stake-bed truck. For larger components, we can also use our 30,000 pound forklift. Our facility is conveniently located near Interstates 81, 70, and the Pennsylvania Turnpike, and has easily accessible shipping and receiving areas.
APX Industrial Coatings can successfully help you to manage your inventory. Through long-term contract production, and just-in-time (JIT) deliveries, you can consistently meet your manufacturing schedules and reduce costs.
- 30’ x 10’ blast booth (steel grit)
- 30’ cross-draft booth with capacity up to 30’ long and 30,000 pounds
- Two modified downdraft spray booths and gas-fired infrared oven with capacity up to 8’ long and 10,000 pounds
- Air spray electrostatic pain guns
- Powder paint application
- Plural component mixing equipment
- Phosphate wash system
- Refurbishing of previously painted parts and equipment
- Custom coloring for both liquid and power paint
At APX Industrial Coatings we can meet all of your liquid and powder painting needs. Whether your products are brand new or need to be refurbished, we always provide superior service and excellent quality. We carry RAL and Standard Federal color pallets, and can match any manufacturers’ custom coloring.
Pre-Paint Treatments prepare materials to be painted by smoothing and cleaning the exterior area, as well as assisting with paint adhesion to the surface. We offer the following pre-paint treatments:
- Steel media shot blasting (liquid or powder)
- Steam cleaning and degreaser wash
- Iron phosphate pretreatment wash
- Mechanical abrasive hand cleaning
- Liquid Paint can be applied to a number of different materials (aluminum, composite material, fiberglass, plastic, steel, and wood) and textures to provide effective protection against natural elements and frequent use. We supply an array of alkyds, polyurethanes, and epoxies to meet your specific needs.
- Power Paint is a dry coating that is applied electrostatically, and baked, to create a hard finish that is tougher than conventional paint. This process can be used on a variety of metals including aluminum, cast iron and steel, and as an interior or exterior paint. The power painting process emits no volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and produces less hazardous waste than liquid coatings,which makes it sustainable and ecological sound.
- Ceramic Coating is a special heat resistant coating which reflects 95% of the direct solar load on surface areas and effectively protects electrical systems or other heat sensitive products from heat damage. Ceramic coating eliminates the need for additional climate control systems, which improves your bottom line and preserves the environment. In colder climates, the coating process can be reversed to keep climate sensitive products warmer. Additionally, a special anti-graffiti clear coat finish enhances and protects the primary coating.
- Military CARC provides surfaces that are easily and effectively decontaminated after exposure to liquid chemical agents, and are also corrosion resistant.
- Specialty coatings designed to meet your specific needs. Tell us what you need and we’ll make it happen.
APX Industrial Coatings can renew any previously painted parts and equipment including automotive car restoration, boating hulls and masts, and patio furniture, sports equipment, etc. Through blasting, striping, or recoating, your items can look like new while saving you money.